Because of the widespread acceptance of the Cobra Motors and Speed Controllers, and increased manufacturing capacity at the factory, we are now offering a permanent 30% price reduction on all Cobra motors and a 20% price reduction on all Cobra speed controllers.
This makes Cobra Power Systems the most affordable major brand in the industry!
1. Affordable pricing for easier sales. Less sales lost to overseas discount competitors! Cost conscience US customers are looking for better products than what is available at Hobby King.
Compare Cobra with the two other closest name brands on the market today.
E-Flite Power 10 – $59.99 Rimfire 35-36 – $69.99 Cobra 2814 – $37.99!
2. Wide range of models available, 63 in all! Allows for better matching of the motor to the type of aircraft being flown. Most motor manufacturers only offer each motor size in 1 or 2 different Kv values. Most of the Cobra motors are available in 3-4 different Kv values to better match them to the battery size and prop needed for each specific aircraft. We have a Cobra motor to fit anything from a small 4 ounce indoor foamie plane up to larger .90 to 1.20 size glow conversions.
3. Matching Cobra Speed Controllers available for all the motors. Best Value! Switching BEC’s are used on all 40 amp and larger ESC’s for higher power to your servos.
4. Prop Charts. We are the only company that produces extensive prop charts for all of our motors. These charts make picking a motor very easy for customers.
5. High Quality Components. Cobra motors use 0.2mm stator laminations for increased efficiency. The bearings used in Cobra motors are some of the largest in the industry for durability and long life. Replacement parts such as Shafts, Bearings, Cross Mounts and Prop Adapters are available to repair or re-build the motors.
6. Service and Support. Cobra motor warranties are handled right here in Southern California so we can offer quick turnaround. If you have a question about a motor application, one of our knowledgeable staff members is just a phone call away.
7. We can work with you to provide the right mix of motors and speed controllers to complement the airplanes and multirotors that you are already handling in your store.
8. New Multirotor motors are coming March to meet the demands of this fast growing segment of the hobby.